Sports Betting Champ

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Part 1 of 5 - The Secret To Global Peace and Prosperity

Part 1 of 5 - The Secret To Global Peace and Prosperity

Just like so many others, I am a son, a brother, a husband, a father, a student and a teacher. I am much more, but who I am is of no relevance to the idea and desire to help achieve Global Peace and Prosperity (GPP). What is relevant is that I have developed a theory during my lifetime that defines a clear path to GPP. The theory seems more like a secret that has been protected and kept frozen in space for eons and, at the same time, it seems so simple that I feel like I am stating the obvious whenever the subject is discussed!

It is with the ‘discovery of the secret' that I have felt obligated to unleash it upon the world and spread global peace and prosperity as quickly as possible. Especially, considering the current state of the world...economy, terrorism, cultural tensions, end of times, etcetera, etcetera. The difficulty is in finding a method with which to unleash the secret.

I have sat on this theory for many years, contemplating how to disseminate the information to the world.  In addition to the daunting task of reaching a global audience, another requirement of following the path that leads to GPP is that the process will take generations. Perhaps, even more generations than I might be alive to experience. So not only must the secret be revealed to the entire world, it must be revealed regularly. Each generation must pass on the secret to each new generation. With these thoughts in mind, I decided to create this blog to slowly unveil the 'secret' theory of how to achieve global peace and prosperity to those that find this blog. It is much like planting one seed and then watching it grow and spread. That is the mission of this blog, to share my secret theory, to inspire others to share the theory and to initiate the eventual paradigm shift it will require to achieve Global Peace and Prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment